Thursday, December 22, 2011

The money in my account nv fails to drop! run 15

On impulse, I bought a $58 rebonding Hues salon groupon from groupon. Thot it was a pretty good deal and intended to rebond my hair before the new year. However after calling them for 30 over times.. no one picked up the phone!! I cant believe I need to call so many times just to make an appt.. and when finally someone picked up the phone.. I was told that they are fully booked till the end of Feb!!! OMG! Like faints! It is not even one of those famous salon but one that has to resort to hugh discount to attract customers.. Was totally disappointed and super regretted buying the groupon.. Tried calling Groupon customer service.. but then after calling for 6 times I still couldn't reach the operator.. emailed them but have yet to receive any response HAI...!!!! puke blood!


Went out wit my dear dear Lydia today XD received a box of Love more mask from her from her Taiwan trip XD WEE ~ have unlimited supply of sheet masks at home now o~.~o need to stop remaining as a lazy women!! qing lao yi dian !!!! Still haven't gave up the tot of getting rid of my moles and scars!!! WO BU REN MING!!! GEI WO DISAPPPEAR!!!! lol siao le ~ hoho Came across the blogshop (OHVOLA) they really got nice collection ~ suitable for casual and work wear and the clothes looks like quite good quality ~ not forgetting to mention that the models are realli CHIO ah! lol SO i bought a work dress and a top from them cost me $54!!! I rarely buy so exp d clothes le~ usually buy those $10 d haha Just got an impulse to become stylish in my dressing sense..

Bought christmas gift for exchange tis sunday le XD ~ and a new ring! rose shape d damn cheap and nice only $2.90 for such a big ring (me and lydia buy the same one XD) .. but lazy to load photo hoho.. and bought a $25 mickey mouse fur fur blanket for my brother.. dono if he likes it not hoho anyway if he don't my nephew is eyeing for it lol


MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE PPL XD HOHOHOHO HO


不是没想过放弃、只是始终没有办法做到。

No comments:

Post a Comment