Friday, December 9, 2011

run 13 and swim 2

Finally got my Samsung galaxy SII on 7th Dec. Love it! Best phone I ever own! Down side is battery runs low quite fast in less than 12 hours with non-stop usage. Considering whether to get a MinI portable charger.

Yesterday, I went running and bumped into my uncle and the first tin he said was that he can't recognise mi and did I get fat le. Second time I heard this from relatives tat I rarely get to meet. Hai.e... To tin that my happiness from hearing my colleagues and some friends commenting that I slimmed down a few days ago could be shattered so easily is zzzed.

This morning went swimming with my father and nephew in my new swimwear. My father commented that I should go get a one piece swimwear cos too little cloth le and later drop will damn ps~ haha. Totally agree. But don't feel like spending more on swim wear since I just got a new one. Shall work harder to slim down. First time blogging with my phone and on train XD love it~

No comments:

Post a Comment