Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August purchase n indulgence + gYM!

30 AUG

Wenta Bugis with Cariann XD have the urge to eat sushi so we went to Sakae sushi!! Their standard is slightly better than be4! This time I ordered the pink and red plates first (cos the previous time me n lydia were too full to eat them!! COnclusion: It is not always good to save the best for the last!)






Went to shop at Bugis vilalge, I was really thrifty today! Didn't buy anything at all XD Went for a hair trim at the wu lu wu lu shopping mall opp of OG. The hair stylist was a CHina guy, his only tools were a pair of scissors and a comb. I feel that he cuts by "argaration"! He agreed to cut half an inch for me but ended up cutting more than 2 inch!!! Had a rather complicated feeling as I stepped out of the salon.. It is really cheap to have a hair cut at only $9 and the hair cut wasn't tat bad.. BUTTTT HE Cut off the hair that I took sooooo long to keep!! Hai~



My new fav dessert (sick of double chocolate oreo banana hersheys syrup milkshake already). I proudly present to your my current best friend for relief of constipation! Banana Avocado w Honey! Taste like yogurt! Trick is not to overblend it~ leave it in a semi-solid state! YUMMY!

1st Sept

Went to school well-prepared for a workout at the sch gym with HP and Cariann. But, once I stepped into the LT.. I realised.. I brought all of my gym stuff .. bUt I left my LECTURE NOTES @ home!!! faint! To think I still took the time to print it out the day before.


COuldn't decide which one looks the best among all those we took XD We look good in diff photo XD n this is how we look without makeup! Not that much diff yea ~ shall try to take photo on the 1st,2nd n 3rd stand HOhoho


Recieved this lavender soap from Don ( for his Japan trip )! Dono when I will get the chance to use it cos I am still deeply in love wit my OLay Body butter wash! But, am still happy to recieve freebies XD ~ THANKS DON!



2nd Sept

Tot I would blog about some of my purchases during the month, not many though~



Bought this fake eyelash glue when I went shopping wit Hp. It cost only about $8, I think. & it comes along wit a pair of fake lashes XD Haven't tried it thou~ BUt, it is so much cheaper than the DUO glue which is super lousy!!! DOn't stick at all and super exp (cost me $15.90!), plus no free lashes. LOl.


My st. Ive shea and oatmeal body butter lotion ran out within a month, so I went down to Chinatown. But, this time I opt for Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion. THere are three reasons for my yi qing bie lian--> 1. Cheaper ($5.50 for 725ml), 2. Hypoallergenic, 3. Unfragranced (They clearly emphasized these two points). I didn't regret my choice at all! It has a thicker and richer texture compared to St. Ive lotions (even St. Ive intensive can't beat this). My skin feels more moistured and smooth after use. The bad thing bout it.. is that.. it feels kinda sticky on the skin, but I am getting use to it already XD I tink tis is a great product for super dry skin individuals like me~ and it is super value for money!


Bought LA COlors WHite Eyeliner and pressed powder (cocao) from CHerry CUlture! Haven't tried the eyeliner yet. Both items cost me about $10 in total! Super cheap! Though I intended to get a pressed powder that is two shades darker than my skin tone.. but.. it is really more than 2 shades darker!!! The colour totally looks different from that in the LA colours website! This is good enough for hei ren!


Super dark!


Compared to the shade of my Cezanne foundation~ but I shall still use it with care! Can only put very very little else my face will looks like a hei ren with a yellow skin body ! Lucky I only intend to use it after applying my liquid foundation (which makes me looks too fair!)


Brtc Overnight Pore tightener! Brtc is a well-known brand in Korea~ they were ranked top for their BB creams XD Have been longing to try their products, especially blemish recovery BB cream (but nt available in Singapore) and pore tightening products (since I gt super large pores). Went to collect clothes from Smoochiezz, but since I reached super early, I dropped by GUARDIAN! To my delight, they were having sales for BRTC product!! I bought it immediately!!! Tried it for two nights, I tin it really works in shrinking the pores! But, cos I m too used to my basic 3-step skin care~ I keep forgetting to use it XC worst still~ I bought two bottles on impulse!!!


Selling at $12.90 (instead of $32.90)!!! Super great deal!! Shall start using once my skin is less sensitive!


This is the cause of my super sensitive, dry and peeling skin!! It is highly raved for oily, ance skin! Tot it would work for my da bu si d ance, but it dried up my whole face!! Making it red, dry and itchy! My face feels super uncomfortable now. & so I am only using toner, aloe vera gel, moisturiser and BB cream now (stopped using even face masks and BRTC prdts etc~)


But, my doting father wenta buy his all time fav. Witch Hazeline Snow cream for me~ To him, this is a wonderful product that will work on every skin n giv u perfect skin!


Just collected this GNC aloe vera cream from Shuyi today, requested her to help me buy a few wks ago but wasn't free to get it from her XD This was sold at only $5 per tube of 50g!!! COs of National Day Celeb! I finish using one before (this is a key pt to note! cos i rarely do so! lol), it is really not bad d. Can be used as makeup base too XD like the feeling on the face too~ Bought two again!~


BOught two packs of plasters ( ur can guess the reason already ba~) YESI! Cos it is on sales at watsons!!! 2 packs at $2.90 I tin ~ but now they are just seating around my room~ my new shoes no longer hurts my feet... so no use for them~.~


Bought this before I went to work! Reached Vivo rather early so went to Guardian again! & Just so nice they were having promotion for My beauty diary mask Q10 Rejuvenating Mask ($12.90 only for 10 pieces!)Haven't tried it thou~ scare that my skin cant take it at the moment~

Still haven't collected my masks and makeup remover and dono wat from SASA spree yet~ Shall blog once I gt the time to collect it !

No comments:

Post a Comment