Felt like going Johnlittle since they having sales!!! 45% off the second item but only at three outlets (Marina sq, Plaza Sing, and Jurong pt). However, I can't think of any product that I need ~ most likely will end up buying cos it's cheaP! Anyway, was feeling lazy so didn't go. hohoho.
Was surprised to recieve a sample of Dove Beauty Moisture Body Wash today. Totally forgot that I requested a sample of it! Anyway, they are really generous to give a 55ml sample for free (would have cost bout $1.99 at Watsons and Guardian). haha. Shall lock it away with my collection of samples, until I no $$$ to buy body wash. lol.

Stayed at home yesterdae to save money but ended up shopping online (@ http://www.wholesale-dress.net/) and psycho-ing ppl to make purchases too. lol. It's really cheap, cos the items are selling at wholesale price! Made an order to smoochiezz aready! She is really efficient, confirmed my payment so quickly (unlike fr3b samples, I paid $2 for 4 samples on 17 July but till now still haven't confirm my payment and send out my samples!!! BOOO THEM!!)
Tried THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE BLACKHEAD EXFOLIATING WASH SAMPLE awhile ago. It has a nice green colour, which reminds me of the mint flavour icecream with chocolate chips, and a nice tea tree smell. Was abit disappointed that the number of beads inside the package is sooooo little that I could clearly count them. In fact, these beads were really large (no wonder the packaging says "with crushed apricot STONES"), and kinda sharp, even sharper than the St. Ives apricot face scrub. Have to be really careful and gentle when using it (especially for those with very fragile and sensitive skin like me). Don't feel/see any difference after using it, I just hope I don't breakout from it. Not worth buying. To me, Body Shop's products just smells and looks good, but doesn't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment