We ate our lunch at Saizeriya Italian Restaurant. The food they serve is really good, and the price is really reasonable too!!.

We ordered a Doria set which comes with a soup (taste like some weird herbal soup thou ~), a pizza, and scallop with cheese!! The scallop with cheese is the nicest among what we ordered. I am quite pleased with the bill--> Total $19.85 (easy to split & within my budget XD).
After spenting most of our time at Watsons and Guardian, we took train to CHINATOWN! Went to Miyuki Marketing shop at level 3 again with intention to buy ********* & a lovely mirror, but to my dismay .. THE STOCKS HAS YET TO ARRIVED!!! Anyway, I ended up buying the items below!!

This hair dono wat tingy~ which I think is pretty good ~ at least it doesn't leave marks on the hair unlike putting a hairband or hairclip~ and still serves the same function XD The lady gave me (a potential regular customer) a special price. lol. She charged me $3 instead of $4. Together with the Red Pomegranate + CoQ10 mask (claims to be able to lighten pigmentation, control oil secretion and most importantly ~ ANTI-ANCE!!!) which cost $1.50, I only paid $4 in total. XD

Additionally, she gave me two more samples to try!!! One for oil control (transparent tube) and the other one (round tube) to lighten my ance marks!! HAPPI!!! XD Adds on to my sample collections XP
Bought my all time favorite~ OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS 7-in-1 ANTI-AGING ULTRA NOURISHING SHOWER CREAM + BODY BUTTER WITH SKIN BRIGHTENING MINERALS (532ml for $7.90 instead of $10.90 which is the so called usual price~). Just hearing/reading the full name of this product, I am sure all of your can tell~ HOW GOOD IT IS!!! LOL

The ASIENCE conditioner is selling at Swanston for $2.50 oNLY! This is the original formular~ Apparently, they are clearing stocks to make way for the improved formular (selling at $7.50). But I feel that the original formular is good enough le~ shall store it away until I finish my Dove silky striaght conditioner, Newcreation herbs vegetarian Repair conditioner, DOve intensive damage leave-on as well as Dove intensive wash-off conditioners. lol. Last but not least ~my Asience Hair Mask!!
I didn't become so KS for no reasons! Today, I once again realised how short-sighted I am!! http://sg.bestbuy-world.com/ was selling my favorite CLinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion 2 for $14 !! It's super cheap!! HOwever, I decided to buy it only after I finished using it~ NOW, I USEd FINISH LE!!! BUT NO STOCKS LE! XC This teaches me a good lesson!! TO CONTINUE TO STOCK UP!!! BE ALWAYS READY! lol
After shopping for almost half a day, we (the lost lambs) decided to go singing at K-BOX! (SHuYI, pls don't kill me ~ I will go wit ur on the 16th lol).

Cariann gobbling down her smuggled in machi~ XP
After singing for only two hours, we were chased out of the box~ The staffs there are really annoying!! They keep coming in to disturb us for so many times (e.g WAnt to order food x 2, Can i keep your cups, WAnt to extend hours, pLs pay ur bill, Come back to collect bill n mani mani more!!)! Waste our precious singing time! BOOO THEM!
Finally, we ended our day in the toilet taking photo~

Notice my uglily-cut fringe~ Thanks to the lousy hair stylist!! TOTALLI NO SKILLS!!! HOw hard is it to use a bowl as a template!! lol. sHall trim my fringe again sooN! Will book joanne for sure this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment