Was lucky that I haven't purchased the CLEO magazine yet!! Somehow, only the CLEO magazine selling at Guardian comes with FREE Samples! Kinokuniya, Cheers and others stores that I have checked, doesn't comes wit any! XD

B.liv by cellnique moisturising mask + blackhead sebum gel (another expensive brand that I haven't heard of~ won't buy their products of course! But, it's always good to try ! lol
Took bus to 313!! I nearly missed the stop again!! (Rarely take buses but transportation fees have increased~ Bo bian needa save abit since I spent so much already). The previous time I missed my stop at suntec city, the bus went all the way to Marine parade~ I guess I was both lucky and unlucky hahaha (least I ended up somewhere which I can recognise).
Wenta Nature Republic again since my Sally Hansen's top + base coat spoil le!! My aunt (make-up artist) says it's because I didn't cap it tightly enough or I left it uncapped for too long. Anyway, Nature Republics sales still going on so I bought the base coat (pink) and top coat (blue)--> only $3.50!!!
+and+base+coat+(pink).jpg)
Travelled to SUntec bacause the Newlook at 313 don't have the tube top colour which I wanted.
Bought a black covered shoe for $10 Only @ RubY! It's quite comfy~ shall wear it for work and lab (hope it last for at least 3 months). XD

Finally, I arrived at the new NEWLOOK branch @ SUntec city~! To my dismay, they didn't have the colours I wanted too~ sadded!! Ended up buying a bright pinky-orange and a pink one. Lol. COs they selling at 2 for $15 but only left two colours. Bought their full-length legging also, selling at $13.90 instead of $23.90. UNlike other stores, they allow trying of leggings! Don't tink it makes my piggy-legs slimmer but at least its comfy!
Photos of me hsiao-ing in the dressing room~ initially, I wanted to take the photos and ask my other friends if I look okay in them be4 buying! BUt,.. i tin I look good in them after looking at my photos. lOl So I bought them immediately! (defeats the purpose of taking photos ~ Lol)

I shall admit that I needa get rid of another 2inches before I will look perfect in them ~ lol
Ended the day at Carrefour, bought their Mango mousse cake!! It's only 3.99!!! bUT ITS REALLI YUMMY!!! I can't believe it sia~ Words can't be use to describe how good it is considering the price and the portion! WIll definitely buy it again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment