Sunday, July 11, 2010

I just can't resist!!

Went to my grandmother's house to celebrate her 82th birthdae! Walked by This Fashion and they were having sales!!! I just can't resist the special offers!! They are selling shorts for $6 - $8, but since my relative got member card, and there is an additional 20% if you purchase 3 items!! ..so I bought 3 pairs lol~ But total only $15.60!! Each pair of shorts only cost $5.20!! CHEAP! Lol.



My grandma cooked the Best curry in the world (to me, it really is!!) for us XD. I love her cooking since young be it mushrooms or maggie mee or any other food~ it just taste different and so out of the world to me!! Especially maggie mee~ My pa still sighed when he said he couldn't learn how my grandma cooks it~ Thou my pa is a much better cook than my ma (SHHHHHH!!)

My grandma saw me and she smile at me so awkwardly when she ask why I change my hairstyle in canto~ I asked her if it doesn't looks good on me~ She look away from my eyes and say "No, it looks fine." BUT...!!! I can so feel tat she is trying to be nice and polite hahahahaa Love my gm!! We don't have alot of conversations cos even though I understand canto but I dono howta speak!! However, despite the difference in languages, I can still feel tat she dotes on us alot XD LOve her maz max!! Pray that she will live till 100 years old in good health!!

Saw my niece for the first time! Totally forgottened that she exist! Not very adorable and looks abit boyish (I admit that I doubted her sex BUT I wasn't the only one!! Guess we weren't born siblings for nothing, my dear brother). lol. But she gt this really cute smile and weird expression (a fierce-frown) which makes her look super adorable!!! & She likes females more than males!! She don't like them to hold her~ She keeps on clinging to me when they try to ~ the bad thing is ... she wipes her saliva all over me !!! n she pulls my hair super hard!!! Naughty her~ lol

Got more samples again!! Kiss me BB cream which my cousin's friend gave her and she didn't want it! So she was nice enough to pass it on to me hahahahaa~ I love samples!! Got the sample for the hydrating lotion. It claims that 1 bottle is sold every 4 seconds~ shall try it when I feel like XD hohohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment